174 E. Flagler Street Miami FL 33131
Box Office Hours
Mon-Fri 10 AM – 6 PM and 60 Minutes Before Show
After Hours Box Office Call Center 888-841-2787 Press Option 5
Metrorail/Metromover – Take Metrorail to the Government Center Station. From there take the Metromover to the NE 1st Street stop. The theater is located 1½ blocks south of the station.
Metrobus – Downtown Miami is served by numerous bus routes, with many stops located near the theater.
Tri-Rail – South Florida’s commuter rail provides convenient train service to Miami from Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Transfer from Tri-Rail to Metrorail at the Metrorail Transfer Station. Take Metrorail to the Government Center Station. From there take the Metromover to the NE 1st Street stop. The theater is located 1½ blocks south of the station.
The Olympia Theater is located in the heart of Downtown Miami with nearby access to on-street parking (Master Meter/PaybyPhone) as well as many public and privately owned off-street parking garages.
• Available for $15 at 145 E. Flagler Street – across Flagler Street from the Olympia Theater
• $1.25/hour at Master Meters or with PaybyPhone
• Free parking on Flagler Street from 6pm- 7am – must park after 6pm
Off Street Parking (Special Event prices may supersede):
Miami Parking Authority Garage # 3 (190 NE 3 Street)
• $4/hour ($16 maximum)
• Weekend Flat Rate – $5/day – Saturday & Sunday, except for Special Events
Miami Parking Authority Garage # 4 (100 SE 2nd Street)
• $7/hour ($19 maximum)
• Weekend Flat Rate – $9/day– Saturday & Sunday, except for Special Events